Coaching for Success
Course Number: HR0001
The purpose of coaching is to develop the strengths and natural abilities of individuals, teams, and organizations. The role of a coach is to build others' capacity for leadership and creativity in problem solving, to learn and implement new behaviors, and to increase others ability to deal with transition and change. Simply said, people develop and learn more quickly and easily with coaching. This course will give supervisors and managers tools and skills with which to "coach for performance." The cost of this course $25.00.
- Define coaching and explain characteristics of effective coaches
- Explain the business and individual benefits of coaching
- Use an appropriate leadership style to effectively coach different employees
- Identify and remove roadblocks that inhibit progress and provide resources to enable employee success
- Use several models and scenarios to explore coaching process
- Methods that will encourage employees to take risks and try new approaches to solving problems.
|To register for a course, access the eLearning Training Registration and Tracking system accessible through the MyPACK Portal. Refer to eLearning Central for more information on eLearning.|