Achieving Excellence in Customer Service
Course Number: HR0003
Description: Excellence in customer service is critical to any organization. This hands-on course explores the best practices of customer service and other related topics such as communicating effectively with various customers.Objectives:
- Recognize the importance of delivering excellent customer service to build, maintain, and increase productive relationships with clients.
- Assess customer service in five critical areas.
- Create a positive perception about their organization by utilizing effective communication techniques on the telephone, through email, and other communication methods.
- Address the customer's issues and follow up with the customer once all issues have been resolved.
- Review the importance of service recovery and how to handle complaints so that customers are satisfied.
- Review techniques for dealing with difficult customers.
|09/24/2015||1:00 - 4:00||Room 212||Admin II|
|To register for a course, please log-in to MyPACK Portal and follow this menu path:|
|Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment|