Achieving Excell in Custom Srv
Course Number: HR0003
Achieving Excellence in Customer Service Providing good customer service is critical to every business operation within the University. Managing customer service directly impacts the University's financial bottom line. Therefore, avoiding costly mistakes becomes increasingly important. This is an introductory course in customer service. Participants will be given a customer service model which can be applied to any customer service interface. Participants will also discuss customer service best practices as well as review effective communication techniques to apply with customer interactions. The cost of this course is $25.00.
- Define the impact of Customer Service on an organization.
- Identify Internal and External Customers.
- Assess customer service in five critical areas.
- Manage a customer service contact using a five-step model.
- Review effective communication techniques.
- Review techniques for dealing with difficult customers and the imapct of service recovery.
|To register for a course, access the eLearning Training Registration and Tracking system accessible through the MyPACK Portal. Refer to eLearning Central for more information on eLearning.|