Course Number: HR0005
Communication is basic to all human interaction. However, communication is a very dynamic process and communicating clearly and effectively is a challenging task. When mis-communications occur, the impact can be very costly both financially and non-financially. This course will explore verbal and written communication skills that are necessary to clearly and effectively communicate with others face-to-face and in small and large group interactions. The cost of this course is $50.00.
- Explain the dynamic communication process and the impact and costs and associated with mis-communications.
- Explore your communication style and the styles of others.
- Identify methods for adjusting your communication style to better meet the communication needs of others.
- * Demonstrate active listening skills. * Discuss and demonstrate a variety of interpersonal communication cues including verbal, vocal and visual.
- Explain effective communication techniques for large and small group communications as well as written communications.
|09/23/2014||9:00 - 4:30||Room 212||Admin II|
|To register for a course, please log-in to MyPACK Portal and follow this menu path:|
|Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment|