Course Number: HR0014
The challenges organizations face today are often too complex for single individuals to manage or resolve. To develop new products, new processes, improve customer service, or achieve an increase in performance, organizations need the diversity of talents that teams provide. However, for teamwork to be successful, teams and individual team members must have clear, shared goals; a sense of commitment; the ability to work together and the ability to resolve interpersonal issues. The cost of this course is $25.00.
- Differentiate between work teams and groups.
- Explain a four-step model of team development.
- List and explain effective behaviors and characteristics of teams in varying stages of development.
- Explain the role of team leader and team member to team development.
- Assess your team's effectiveness using a team diagnostic tool.
|To register for a course, please log-in to MyPACK Portal and follow this menu path:|
|Main Menu > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment|