University Quickstart Business Program
QuickStart is a University Business Practices Certificate Program that covers the basic business practices and processes of NC State University.
QuickStart is designed to:
- Provide an overview of NC State University business practices
- Introduce new and current employees to the policies and procedures of NC State University
- Provide an overview of the basic software and computer systems used when conducting basic administrative functions
- Provide overview of professional development resources
- Provide participants access to University Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and resources
- Build a network of peers for follow-up contacts
As a result of attending this series, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key business processes required to work at NC State
- Know where to go for additional training in areas of interest
- Know who to contact if additional information is needed
- Training & Organizational Development
- Human Resources Information Management (HRIM)
- Centennial Campus Development & Centennial Campus Partnership Office
- University Cashier's Office
- Employee Relations
- Internal Audit
- Office of General Counsel
- Office of Information Technology (OIT)
- Fleet Service
- Research Contracts & Grants
- Foundations Accounting & Investments
- Office for Institutional Equity & Diversity (OIED)
- Class & Comp
- Environmental Health & Safety/Public Safety
- Campus Enterprises
Who Should Attend?
The program is particularly targeted for individuals who are new to administrative, business, and financial support roles on campus, but it is open to any interested faculty or staff member.
QuickStart has been grouped into four modules. Participants may register for each individual module. It is recommended participants attend module I first. Actual dates and times for each module can be viewed in the MyPack Portal.
$50.00 per participant
Once you successfully complete all four modules, you will receive a QuickStart certificate. You must attend each module . If you miss one of the subsequent four sessions during the month, you can reschedule for the next available module.
NC State Training and Organizational Development
919-515-7844 or firstname.lastname@example.org