Wolfperks - Banks
- State Employees' Credit Union
- Crescent State Bank
- First Citizens Bank
- PNC Bank
- SunTrust Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
As an employee of NC State University, you and your immediate family are eligible to become member-owners of State Employees’ Credit Union! A $25 share account (your membership account), allows you to take advantage of SECU’s excellent rates and services.
SECU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by the state and public school employees of North Carolina and their families. SECU has been providing consumer financial services for more than 70 years and serves nearly 1.7 million members. Some of our services include:
Checking- Provides a competitive interest rate, no minimum balance requirement, unlimited debits, overdraft protection, 50 online BillPay transactions per month and a photo debit card absolutely free! A $1* monthly maintenance fee is donated to the SECU Foundation www.ncsecufoundation.org. This member-funded Foundation promotes local community development and funds projects including the annual “People Helping People” scholarships. *Rates and fees are subject to change.
Mortgage Loans- SECU offers several adjustable rate and fixed rate mortgage options to members. A First Time Homebuyer loan is also available for members who have not owned a home in the past three years and the STAR mortgage is an option for new or relocating State and public school employees.
New and Used Vehicle Loans- Financing is available on new and used vehicles at great rates and affordable loan terms. SECU lends up to 110% of the MSRP or NADA retail value, to assist with the cost of taxes, tags and warranties.
Automated Services- Through secure Member Access at www.ncsecu.org, review account balances and e-statements, complete transactions, and utilize BillPay (up to 50 free transactions per month). Also, take advantage of Mobile Access, Two-Way Text Messaging and Alerts, and much more!
Convenience- With over 235 branch locations (including our convenient campus location at 2802 Hillsborough Street), nearly 1,100 no surcharge Cash Points ATMs, 24/7 Contact Centers, a Voice Response service and the website www.ncsecu.org, SECU has you covered! Anytime you need to speak with someone in person, we’re here with no visitation limits and always at no charge to you!
NC State University has a special relationship with BB&T. We want to show you why we have earned this trust and why your banking needs and relationship are important to us. Let us help organize your banking needs with BB&T@work's package of premium financial services with added convenience and personal client service.
BB&T@Work ID# 7682
- No-fee checking with one monthly ACH direct deposit
- 1st order of checks free
- No-fee savings account with a monthly automatic draft from your BB&T@work checking account
- $250 discount on new BB&T first mortgages, credited at closing (excludes refinance of existing BB&T mortgages)
- Discounted closing costs on Home Equity Loans & Tax Advantage Loans & Lines of Credit
- 0.25% discount for Direct Retail Loans secured by an automobile
- No-fee BB&T Check Card
- $15 First year discount for new safe deposit box
- Discounted Auto & Home Insurance through Kempers or Travelers
- Unlimited Phone24 automated account inquiries
- 2 no-fee person-to-person calls through Phone24
- No-fee BB&T Online banking
- BB&T Online Bill Payment for free
- Discounted Plus Package (non financial discounts and benefits)
- Discounted BB&T TravelPoints (travel rewards program for Visa Platinum holders)
BB&T has a location convenient to campus at the intersection of Hillsborough St. and Oberlin Rd., 1806 Hillsborough St., as well as an ATM at the Talley Student Center. To take advantage of this special program, please contact Jacob Wright at 919-716-6294 or jawright@BBANDT.COM. You can also visit us online at www.bbandt.com.
North Carolina State University
Wells Fargo at Work ID# 010176
Manage and grow your money with the Wells Fargo Premium Membership® Package
• Interest-earning checking account
• Many ways to avoid monthly service fees — including direct deposit of your salary
• Benefits on mortgages , loans, and lines of credit
Maximize your money with helpful account tools and resources
• Access online tools to track spending, create a budget, establish savings goals, and monitor your progress
• Attend complimentary financial seminars on various topics including savings, credit, identity theft, and more (where available)
• Set up email or text account alerts to get spending limit and payment reminders
Wells Fargo has 7 ATM locations on or near the Campus as well as a Full-Service Financial Center on Hillsborough Street. To take advantage of this offer, please contact Caren House at 919-881-6183, visit your closest Wells Fargo (print this page: NCSU) or go to our website at: https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/membership/membership_welcome.
Choose Traditional Performance checking or the Online experience of Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend. Open your account today with direct deposit and get these great benefits:
- Competitive interest rates
- Free PNC-exclusive checks
- Unlimited check-writing
- Refer a Co-Worker Rewards
- Free Overdraft Protection set up and transfers
- Free PNC ATMs and Non-PNC ATM transactions
- Non-PNC ATM surcharges reimbursed up to $8 per statement period
- Bonus rates on select Certificates of Deposit and IRA CDs
- Identity-Theft Reimbursement Insurance up to $5,000
- Installment loan discounts with direct debit of payment from PNC checking
- Free onsite educational seminars on popular financial topics
- Enhanced Rewards with a PNC Flex, PNC points, or CashBuilder® Visa® Credit Card. Ask for details.
Plus, you’ll enjoy no monthly service charge when the total amount of all qualifying direct deposits during the monthly statement period is at least $750.
For more information:
WorkPlace Banking Business