Wolfperks - Electronics
(Discounts may not be available to retirees)
As a part of North Carolina State University, you’ll enjoy the AT&T Sponsorship Program discount and all the other benefits of AT&T:
• Enjoy unlimited Wi-Fi usage on the entire AT&T national Wi-Fi network1
• Simultaneous use of voice and data on the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network†
• Voice roaming in over 220 countries, data roaming in more than 195 countries
• Choice of plans and features to fit your needs
Visit http://www.att.com/wireless/ncstate to sign up today.
Or, to find the AT&T store closest to you visit att.com/find-a-store. Please have proof of eligibility (employee ID card or pay stub) and mention FAN:2407724
Concierge Service for NC State Employees!
As part of NC State University, you are eligible to receive a 15% discount on qualified voice and data plans. Along with your discount you also have one point of contact to assist with all wireless needs. When activating new service or upgrading your current equipment AT&T will deliver to your office. Please call Steve Lines at 919-793-8865 or email at email@example.com
Is proud to offer special discounts to NC State University employees! Everything you need to redeem your discount or purchase new service is at your Private Online store: www.sprint.com/ncsu
- 18% discount on qualified monthly voice services
- Unlimited data plans with no overage charges or throttling
- Online specials, such as free shipping
- If purchasing by phone or in store, provide this Corporate ID: GMCTA_NCS_ZZZ
Save $50 When You Buy Online Only
Buy now and save! Get a $50 invoice credit when you apply promo code "SAVE50" to your cart at checkout! This offer is only available through sprint.com portals. Sprint reserves the right to retire or extend this offer without further notice. A $25 invoice credit will be applied each month for two months for each eligible phone beginning on your second or third month's invoice depending on activation date and/or billing cycle. Offer requires activation of a new device and may not be available in all markets. $50 invoice credit is not available on iPhone purchases. Nor is it available on upgrades, replacements, add-a-phone to shared plan transactions or the following plans: All Simply Everything (SM) plans, All Basic plans, All Mobile Broadband Connection plans and All Desktop Modem Connection plans.
Important Information for Existing Customers
If you are a current Sprint customer and would like to have your 18% discount added, choose from one of the following options:
- Visit www.sprint.com/verify and click on “existing customer”
- Print, complete, and return the Discount Program Request Form with proof of employment (such as a paystub or badge)
Your Sprint Contact
To receive additional information on products and services, please contact:
Wireless Benefits Manager: NC Public Sector Biz-IL, Sprint Corp.
- 20% Monthly access discount on eligible plans
- Discounted phones, including many at no cost
- 25% off eligible accessories
- Waived activation fees with 2 year agreements
- To order or for more details go to Verizon Wireless Online Store for NC State Employees
- Contact Cheryl Cedeno at 919-280-2800 or Cheryl.Cedeno@verizonwireless.com with any questions.
Great news! Your Verizon Wireless Online Employee Store is live! The online store provides your employees with an enhanced shopping experience such as:
- Access to your company's employee discounts
- A wide selection of calling plan options and phones
- The ability to add a new line of service, upgrade an existing phone or add accessories
- 24/7 access