- Campus Cinema
- Carmichael Gym
- Center Stage
- Childcare Center
- Computer Training Unit
- Crafts Center
- Emergency Ride Home
- The State Club
- 20% off all season tickets for Football and Men's Basketball tickets (designated sections in the respective arena) April 1st ticket order forms will be mailed.
- All Olympic/Non revenue sports are free: this includes women's basketball (general admission), men & women's soccer, gymnastics, wrestling, and baseball with a valid NC State employee ID card.
- Call 919-865-1500 or 1-800-310-PACK to purchase tickets for any NC State athletic event.
- Inform ticket agent that you are an University employee when placing order.
- For athletic event calendars and general athletic department information go to Gopack.com.
- NC State Men's basketball is offering discounted tickets to two home games this season. The preseason ACC favorite and nationally ranked Wolfpack will host St. Bonaventure on December 22nd and UNC Greensboro on December 31st.
- Tickets for each of these games are only $10 to NC State employees and their families.
- See the Discount Flyer for more details!
- Contact: Rick Gardner
- Address: Campus Box 7318 Raleigh, NC 27695-7318
- Location: Witherspoon Student Center
- Phone Number: 919-515-5168
Discount Offer: $1.50 admission to films with NC State ID, Must be current employee and does not apply for Sneak Previews
- To get information about joining the Carmichael Complex call 515-7529 or go to the University Recreation website.
- Faculty/Staff Membership: $25/month or $240/year.
- Payroll deduction is available to full-time permanent employees for $20/month.
- Membership includes access to all of the Carmichael Complex facilities, equipment check-out and group fitness classes.
- 20% discount through Ticket Central (for Arts NC State events) to all NC State faculty/staff
- Must show valid ID at time of purchase and when entering the respective venue.
- To purchase tickets contact Ticket Central at 515-1100 or click on Ticket Central for schedules and current events.
NC State University Child Care Center
691 Palmer Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
Visit our web site: www.brighthorizons.com
NC State’s childcare center is managed by Bright Horizons and offers infant to pre-school slots at a discounted monthly fee, for the children of faculty, staff and full-time Post-docs at NC State. Registration requires $100 fee that will be applied to the first month’s childcare rates at the center.
- 10% discount for classes, workshops and studio passes
- After mid-point of semester, studio passes are discounted by 40%.
- To obtain a class brochure call 515-2457, click on The Crafts Center or visit The Crafts Center, Frank Thompson Building, 2241 Dunn
Avenue (lower level facing Jensen Drive & Coliseum Parking Deck).
- Present employee ID card when placing an order.
NC State students, faculty and staff are eligible to a $25 annual transit pass that provides unlimited rides on the City of Raleigh’s Capital Area Transit (CAT) buses and regional Triangle Transit (TT) buses. The GoPass is available to permanent and temporary employees, by visiting the NCSU Transportation office in the Admin Svcs I Bldg, Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm. More information at www.ncsu.edu/gopass.
NC State’s commuter benefits program, WolfTrails, offers free daily parking permits to commuters who pledge to not drive alone to campus. Employees who choose to bike, walk, bus, or carpool to work instead of drive can receive 12 free annual daily permits by registering with the WolfTrails program. Employee carpoolers also receive discounted parking costs at $7/mo per person. Vanpoolers can receive 24 free annual daily permits, free van parking and a $15/mo subsidy! More information and Wolftrails application is available at www.ncsu.edu/wolftrails.
NC State employees who choose to use alternative transportation for their daily commute are eligible to register for Triangle Transit’s free Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program. ERH offers free taxi or rental car service in case of illness, family emergency, unscheduled overtime at work, etc. To register for ERH, visit www.sharetheridenc.org/erh.html.
NC State has partnered with Zipcar to bring four shared vehicles to campus. These cars will be available to students, faculty and staff of the university to borrow 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. NCSU employees receive a discounted membership fee of $35/year. Zipcars can be checked out for personal use at a low hourly rate of $8/hr which includes gas, insurance and roadside assistance. For more information, visit www.zipcar.com/ncsu
- Located at the Park Alumni Center on Centennial Campus// 2450 Alumni Drive, Raleigh 27606
- University Membership offered specifically for present and past employees of NC State University. Simply present your ID to qualify for this membership
- University Membership Compared to Resident Membership
Initiation Fee: $150 vs. $500
Monthly Dues: $40 vs. $65
Food and Beverage Min: $25 vs. $35
The State Club, NC State's first on-campus private dining and social club lives at the beautiful Dorthy and Roy Park Alumni Center. As a member, you will have access to this comfortable and luxurious setting, meet and mingle with other successful alumni and enjoy the best food and service in Raleigh.
The State Club is the perfect place to cheer on the wolfpack, celebrate holidays and stay close to the NC State community. The State Club also affords its members reciprocal privileges to numerous prestigious private clubs in the U.S. and abroad.
For membership information: 919-515-0555- www.thestateclub.org