NC State University employees can take advantage of discounts at an airport VIP lounge at the RDU Airport. The Club at RDU is open to all travelers, with no membership required. It is conveniently located in Terminal 1 near Gate 21, providing the opportunity to work or relax in a private business-like setting with amenities including:
- Complimentary Beverages// Complimentary Snacks
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi access// Workstations and PCs
- Flight information via display screens// Television, newspapers and magazines
- Telephones (free local and 800 number calls), printing and faxing services
- Private, comfortable work areas
• Normal fee to visit the lounge is $29.95
• Employees and their guests pay only $24, a 20% discount off the normal fees
NO RESERVATION REQUIRED
• Visit at your convenience
• Simply show your employee ID to receive the discounted pricing
• Pay by cash or credit card at the reception desk
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN TERMINAL 1
• The Club at RDU is adjacent to Gate 21 in Terminal 1
• Go through security, toward the gate area and turn left in the terminal
Visit the lounge website:
NC State University has a special parking rate with FastPark, Raleigh’s newest airport parking facility featuring 100% covered parking, for only $5.25* per day (excluding tax). Just bring in your Rewards Card (see details below) to receive your discount and start earning FREE parking!
To ensure you receive your special rate of $5.25* per day (excluding tax), all NC State University travelers must enroll in the FastPark Relax for Rewards Program via the link below using their company’s name and code: 0944207.
Use your Rewards Card to enter and exit FastPark and your discounted rate will apply automatically to your parking ticket.