Need some training? Check out our Do-It-Yourself options!
We know you don't always have time to come out to class, and there are some things that we don't teach in classes that you may still need to know. This portion of the site is here to solve these problems. Or at least try.
Check out some of the tools we have available --
- Brief 4-6 minute video tutorials with tips on how to use some new technologies and complete some quick technology-related tasks
- A monthly Podcast, Cafe Tech, that discusses technology issues, offers class recommendations and insights to IT at NC State
- Handouts from most of our classes that are free for you to use - help yourself
- A knowledgebase that searches solutions to common IT questions at NC State
- RSS feeds to distribute updated information on class availability, location information and other news
- General information on us, how to contact us, how to register and some quick answers to frequently asked questions
Want more? Have questions or comments about any of the tools we offer? Got a suggestion for a CafeTech show? Email us!