In the fall the leaves
turn to colors at night for
they are beautiful
Original haiku from Ligon Middle School
- Virtual Haunted House - Take a tour of our growing collection of ghost tales, legends and myths. Explore this site for a Halloween treat!
- I'm Leading. Is Anyone Following? How would you define good leadership? Schools around the world are invited to participate in identifying their most effective leaders. Join us by profiling your choice of leaders from history, the recent past, or the present- leaders who positively shaped the times in which they lived. Don't miss the Leadership Kaleidoscope of student writing and displays. It will inspire you!
Project Coordinator: Brenda Dyck, Master's Academy and College, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Election Resources:
- Who Should Be President? CongressLink's lesson plan could be a timely addition to any classroom this fall. Examples of learning outcomes coming soon.
- The Political Dragon - Hunterdon Central Regional High School, Flemington, NJ explores elections and political cartooning. Enjoy a stroll through their gallery, or create your own cartoons. You'll find everything you need...even a rubric...to complete these activities in your school.
- Election 2000 Web Site - Students at West Chicago High School have created a web site based on the CongressLink lesson plan. Explore this site and cast your vote.