The Center for Universal Design has 3 catalogs of accessible house plans.
1. The CUD House Plans below are summarized in this publication: Accessible Stock House Plans Catalog (pdf) -- a catalog of floor plans and perspectives for six accessible homes.
CUD House Plans
- NC 2a (pdf) - 2 Bedroom Contemporary, Accessibility Options
- NC 4a (pdf) - 3 Bedroom, Carport, Accessibility Options
- NC 6a (pdf) - 3 Bedroom, Carport, Accessibility Options
- NC 7a (pdf) - 3 Bedroom, Carport, Accessibility Options
- NC 9a (pdf) - 2 Bedroom, Duplex, Carport, Accessibility Options
- NC 10a (pdf) - 3 Bedroom, Apartment Option, Accessibility Options
2. Affordable and Universal Homes (pdf) features five affordable and universal floor plans, adapted from new and exciting designs. This publication is the result of a collaborative effort with local NC Habitat for Humanity affiliates. It is a for sale catalog that you can order using our publications.3. Products and Plans for Universal Homes features 51 home plans of all sizes and styles, and manufacturer sources of universally-designed products, including 16 categories of information covering 1700 products from over 450 manufacturers.
Click here to access other Universal Design House Plans websites (Coming Soon)