Riddick 220 - NCSU Qualitative Education Research Lab (QERL)
Riddick 220 allows researchers to observe interviews with the protection of invisibility and capture all video/audio from the interview session. Additionally, it provides the flexibility to:
- mix selective audio streams with video feeds,
- control camera movement and assign camera presets through a joystick controller,
- monitor video feeds and video data capture on computers,
- monitor video feeds from the monitors on the rack,
- minor video editing with EyeTV software,
- extensive video editing with Final Cut Pro,
- route a mixed audio stream from several microphones to any computer capturing video,
- and capture live video/audio from all cameras at the same time.
Coming Soon: record either SD or HD from the HD cameras.
Click on each room on the map below to explore its features for researchers.