How Do I Enroll?
- Select the classes you desire to take:
- The complete schedule of courses is available online
- NDS students are limited to taking eight hours of classes per semester.
- Note: If you fulfilled the prerequisite for a course at another institution, you will need to contact the instructor and/or department offering the course and request to be added. You may be required to provide a transcript indicating that the required courses have been completed in a satisfactory manner.
- Find out when "Open Enrollment" begins by checking the Enrollment Calendar for that particular semester
- Enroll Online
- Tutorials for using the MyPack Portal
- If you have difficulties, feel free to call us at 919.515.2572 or submit a question by email
- Important information on add/drop dates are found by clicking on the Academic Calendar