Breadcrumb Navigation:

Registration and Records> Non-Degree Studies > How Do I Apply? > Continuing And Readmitting NDS Students

Continuing Students & Students Seeking Readmission to Non-Degree Studies

Continuing Students

Students in the Non-Degree Studies program who have NOT missed a spring or fall semester may register online through the MyPack Portal system using the same Unity ID and Unity password you used previously. If you do not remember your previous ID, or are unable to access MyPack Portal for registration, contact the Help Desk at 919-515-4357.

Students Seeking Readmission to Non-Degree Studies

Students who have taken courses previously as a student in the Non-Degree Studies program and have not enrolled in courses for a year or longer must fill out a new application for Non-Degree Studies and pay the non-refundable processing fee of $25.

Non-degree students seeking readmission who left the university with an academic status of "Suspended" are ineligible to return and take classes as non-degree students and should not complete the application. If you have questions about your prior academic standing, please contact Registration and Records.

  1. Before you apply:
  2. PROCEED TO APPLICATION - The Summer/Fall 2015 Application is now OPEN.
  3. After you apply, you may wish to: