Register for August Orientation
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students. The August 19th Orientation session is for all first-year and transfer students who were unable to attend one of the summer Orientation programs. Only those students who have been accepted and have paid their advanced enrollment deposit ($200.00) can register for Orientation.
To register for Orientation:
1) Log in to your WolfPAW account via the Undergraduate Admissions website at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu. *
2) Click on the "Orientation" link on the left column of the WolfPAW page.
3) Read the instructions and select the August 19 Orientation session. This will be the only option listed.
4) Click "Submit"
- If you are having difficulty with the registration process or would prefer to register over the phone, please call the Office of New Student Orientation at 919.515.1234.
- If you will not be attending NC State you must notify the office of Undergraduate Admissions. (Email: email@example.com).