Schedule at a Glance
Parents' Orientation is a full-day program. Participants can expect to arrive on campus at approximately 8:00 a.m. and stay on campus until 5:00 p.m. in order to receive vital information on student services, being successful, and joining the Wolfpack community!
The schedule for orientation is not yet finalized; however, the 2013 Parents' Orientation schedule can provide an idea of what the day may look like. While there are slight variations from year to year, the 2013 schedule can assist participants in understanding what to expect from their day.
Some resources you can expect to learn about while attending Parents’ Orientation:
- Academic Resources and Unique Challenges facing First-Year and Transfer Students
- Opportunities to Engage in the NC State Community
- Campus Expectations and Safety
- Financial Information (Cashier's Office)
- Dining Options
- Student Health
- Technology at State
- Parking and Transportation
Optional campus tours will also be available for those who have yet to see NC State or are interested in becoming more familiar with our campus.