WELCOME TO THE WOLFPACK!
The Office of New Student Orientation welcomes you to NC State University, a community of achievers rich in tradition and academic excellence. New Student Orientation, a one and a half day program that is required for all first-year students, will help you prepare for your transition into college life as well as the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead—intellectually, emotionally, academically, and socially.
After paying your Advanced Enrollment Deposit confirming you are coming to NC State, be sure to complete the following:
- Determine which Orientation session you should attend by
reviewing the 2014 Orientation dates.
- Review additional Orientation information that is located
here on this website by following the links to the left.
You will also want to print out the following:
- 2014 First-Year Orientation Packet - this packet has the most essential Orientation information. Bring this with you to Orientation.
- Register for Orientation by completing the online
registration form via WolfPAW.
- Visit newstudents.ncsu.edu for more information regarding your transition to NC State. Pay special attention to the New Student Checklist, which will guide you through tasks you need to complete before starting in August.
(Note: You can also contact the Office of New Student Orientation to request hard copies of the above materials)