Register for Spring-Entry Orientation
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students. Students should attend the January 3, 2014 Orientation session. Only those students who have been accepted and have paid their advanced enrollment deposit ($200.00) can register for Orientation.
Information about Parents' Orientation, including how to register, can be found at www.ncsu.edu/orientation/springentryparents.
To register for Orientation:
1) Log in to your WolfPAW account via the Undergraduate Admissions website at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu. *
2) Click on the "Orientation" link on the left column of the WolfPAW page.
3) Read the instructions and select the January 3rd Orientation session.
4) Click "Submit"
- If you are having difficulty with the registration process or would prefer to register over the phone, please call the Office of New Student Orientation at 919.515.1234.
- If you will not be attending NC State you must notify the office of Undergraduate Admissions. (Email:email@example.com).