Register for Spring-Entry Orientation
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students. There are two Spring-Entry Orientation sessions from which to choose. Students may attend either the December 7, 2012 or January 4, 2013 Orientation session (as space allows). Only those students who have been accepted and have paid their advanced enrollment deposit ($200.00) can register for Orientation.
Information about Parents' Orientation, including how to register, can be found at www.ncsu.edu/orientation/springentryparents.
To register for Orientation:
1) Log in to your WolfPAW account via the Undergraduate Admissions website at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu. *
2) Click on the "Orientation" link on the left column of the WolfPAW page.
3) Read the instructions and select the Orientation session you want to attend. Only the session(s) available to you (based on available space) will be offered as possibilities.
4) Click "Submit"
- If you are having difficulty with the registration process or would prefer to register over the phone, please call the Office of New Student Orientation at 919.515.1234.
- If you will not be attending NC State you must notify the office of Undergraduate Admissions. (Email:email@example.com).