Airport Pick-Up & Temporary Housing Arrangements
- For Fall 2013 Orientation, OIS is offering airport pick-up for students arriving between Friday, August 2nd, 2013 and Wednesday, August 14th, 2013.
- The deadline for airport pick-up requests is August 1st, 2013.
- For any students experiencing any unforeseen delay (visa issues, late I-20), you may email airport pick up requests to firstname.lastname@example.org after the August 1st, 2013 deadline. We will make every effort to fulfill these requests.
- You will also be asked to confirm your request 1 week prior to your arrival. You must respond to the confirmation email in order to officially secure your airport pick-up. Specifics about how to apply for airport pick-up will be sent to you via your Small Group Leaders.
- If you are arriving to Raleigh on a date when OIS is not providing airport pick-up, please check your pre-arrival package for details on how to arrive to NCSU campus by taxi.
- For TTA buses from the airport to Raleigh, check the following link.
For Fall 2013 Orientation, OIS is NOT offering temporary housing.
Disclaimer: This optional service is provided for new NC State international students as part of our New Student Orientation. We will make every effort to meet you during the scheduled arrival time provided we have your information and we have confirmed pick-up with you. We cannot guarantee pick-up for conditions beyond our control (e.g., bad weather, long flight delays, etc). If your flight is delayed or you otherwise miss your pick-up, you may wish to secure temporary accommodations for the evening and take a taxi the next morning to the Office of International Services, Daniels Hall, corner of Stinson and Lampe Drive, NC State University, between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. NC State University, OIS, student groups, and our volunteers are not liable for overnight accommodation or taxi charges that you may incur if you miss your pick-up. While we have a very safe record in picking up students, you also agree to hold NC State University, OIS, university staff, and volunteers not liable for accident, injury, or lost luggage.