What Should I Bring?
Students should remember to bring transportation information, directions to the NC State campus, and the Orientation Parking Permit (available August 1st), which are all included on this website. The Orientation Parking Permit must be displayed on your car at all times during Orientation.
What to Pack: (Please leave electronic items (iPods, laptops, etc.) and other valuables at home)
- August Orientation Parking Permit (Available August 1st)
- Comfortable clothes/sneakers-you will be doing a lot of walking
- Book bag
- Pen and paper
- Valid driver’s license or other form of picture ID (to have your Wolfpack One Card (student ID) made)
- Copies of your AP/IB/SAT II scores if available
- Sweater or light jacket as the temperature of some buildings can vary across campus
- Any questions you may have about campus or courses
- Make sure you know your Unity ID and password and have answered your three security questions
- A great attitude about beginning classes at NC State!