Register for New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students. Only those students who have been accepted and have paid their advanced enrollment deposit ($200.00) can register for New Student Orientation.
To register for Orientation:
1) Log in to your WolfPAW account via the Undergraduate Admissions website at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu
2) Click on the "Orientation" link on the left column of the WolfPAW page.
3) Read the instructions and select the August 19 Orientation session. This will be the only option listed.
4) Click "Submit"
Confirm Your Orientation Registration
To confirm that you have been registered for an Orientation session:
1) Log in to your WolfPAW account via the Undergraduate Admissions website at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu *
2) Click on the "Orientation" link on the left column of the WolfPAW page. The session for which you are registered should be shown.
You can also check the Application Status screen on your WolfPAW account by clicking on "Apply to NC State" then "Check Status" on the left menu bar.
- If you are having difficulty with the registration process or would prefer to register over the phone, please call the Office of New Student Orientation at 919.515.1234.
- If you will not be attending NC State you must notify the office of Undergraduate Admissions. (Email: email@example.com).