Register for August Parents' Orientation
August Parents' Orientation is an optional program offered to the parents and families of incoming students. Registration for Parents' Orientation is tied into the student's registration for August Orientation and should be done at the same time by the student.
Please note: Only those students who have been accepted and have paid their advanced enrollment deposit ($200.00) can register for Orientation.
To register for Parents' Orientation:
1) Have your student log in to their WolfPAW account via the Undergraduate Admissions website at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu.
2) Click on the "Orientation" link on the left column of the WolfPAW page.
3) Read the instructions and select the August 19 Orientation session. This will be the only option listed.
4) After you and your student have chosen the Orientation session, fill out the requested information for Parents' Orientation participants, such as name, address, email address, etc.
5) Payment for August Parents' Orientation participants must be submitted at the time of registration via debit/credit card through NC State's secure online payment system. The fee for August Parents' Orientation is $55 per family.
6) Click "Submit"
7) A confirmation email will be sent after registration, please keep a copy of this email for your records.
- After the student has paid their Enrollment Deposit, please allow two days for processing before attempting to register for New Student Orientation.
- If you and your student are having difficulty with the registration process or would prefer to register over the phone, please call the Office of New Student Orientation at 919.515.1234.