What Should I Bring?
Students will need to download and print directions to the NC State campus and the First-Year Orientation Information Packet. The Orientation Parking Permit must be displayed on your car at all times during Orientation.
What to Pack: (Please leave electronic items (iPad, laptop, etc.) and other valuables at home).
- Orientation Parking Permit (available for download in May)
- Comfortable clothes/sneakers-you will be doing A LOT OF WALKING!
- Alarm clock
- Cell phone charger
- Pen and paper
- Sleeping bag or long twin sheets & blanket
- Towel, washcloth, toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.), and shower shoes
- Valid driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID (to have your Wolfpack One Card campus ID card made)
- Copies of your AP/IB/SAT II scores if available
- Sweater or light jacket as some buildings can be chilly
- Make sure you know your Unity ID and password and have answered your three security questions