Register for New Student Orientation
REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students. Sessions are college-specific, so you need to attend the appropriate session for the college (and sometimes the major) in which you are currently enrolled. Only those students who have been accepted and have paid their advanced enrollment deposit ($200.00) can register for Orientation.
To register for Orientation:
1) Log in to your WolfPAW account via the Undergraduate Admissions website at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu *
2) Click on the "Orientation" link on the left column of the WolfPAW page.
3) Read the instructions and select the Orientation session you want to attend. Only the session(s) available to you (based on your college and/or major) will be offered as possibilities.
4) Click "Submit"
- After paying your Enrollment Deposit, please allow two days for processing before attempting to register for New Student Orientation.
- If you are having difficulty with the registration process or would prefer to register over the phone, please call the Office of New Student Orientation at 919.515.1234.
- If you will not be attending NC State you must notify the office of Undergraduate Admissions. (Email: email@example.com).
- If you are unsure of your college or major, refer to the college designation provided by the Office Undergraduate Admissions in your acceptance information or check your major on the WolfPAW website. [Note: First Year College refers to a specific university academic program and is not intended for all first-year students.]