Register for Parents' Orientation
REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE BEGINNING IN MID-MARCH
Parents' Orientation is an optional program offered to the parents and families of incoming students. Registration for Parents' Orientation is tied into the student's registration for New Student Orientation and should be done at the same time by the student.
Please note: Only those students who have been accepted and have paid their advanced enrollment deposit ($200.00) can register for Orientation.
To register for Parents' Orientation via the Online System:
1) Have your student log in to their WolfPAW account via the Undergraduate Admissions website at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu.
2) Click on the "Orientation" link on the left column of the WolfPAW page.
3) Read the instructions and select the Orientation session you and your student would like to attend. Only the session(s) available to you (based on available space) will be offered as possibilities.
4) After you and your student have chosen the Orientation session, fill out the requested information for Parents' Orientation participants, such as name, address, email address, etc.
5) Payment for Parents' Orientation participants must be submitted at the time of registration via debit/credit card through NC State's secure online payment system. The fee for Parents' Orientation is $100 per family.
Please note: All first-year students are charged a New Student Orientation fee of $150.97, which is included in their tuition and fees statement and is not paid in advance.
6) Click "Submit"
7) A confirmation email will be sent after registration, please keep a copy of this email for your records.
Alternative Payment Options for Parents' Orientation:
1) Print off the Parents' Orientation Registration Card and fill out all requested information.
2) Return Registration Card with payment to New Student Orientation, NC State University, Campus Box 7525, Raleigh, NC 27695.
3) If you are not sure that you are able to join us in advance, you will also be able to register for the program upon your arrival at Orientation; however, please plan on a longer check-in time.
- After the student has paid their Enrollment Deposit, please allow two days for processing before attempting to register for New Student Orientation.
- If you and your student are having difficulty with the registration process or would prefer to register over the phone, please call the Office of New Student Orientation at 919.515.1234.