What is the Time Commitment for OL's?
Spring 2013 Semester
- USC 223 Orientation Leader Development: 2-credit hour course, Tues./Thurs. from 3:00pm-4:15pm
- Staff Service Project: Saturday, January 19, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Staff Retreat: Saturday, February 16 - Sunday, February 17
- Summer Training: June 15 - June 23 (Full-time)
- Summer Orientation Sessions: June 24 - August 2
- The typical working day for an OL during Orientation Sessions is 7:00am - 11:00pm.
- Note: Outside employment is not permitted June 15 - August 2.
- Note: Orientation Leaders may take Summer Session I courses that end before 12:30pm. Summer Session II or online courses are not permitted from June 26 - August 2.
Fall 2013 Semester
- Fall Orientation Sessions: August 15-16, & August 19
- Wolfpack Welcome Week: 5 hours of work assisting at events that will take place from August 15-24
If you have a conflict with any of the employment dates and would like to know if you are still eligible to apply for the position, please contact Cameron Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-515-1234.