What is the Time Commitment for OLs?
Spring 2014 Semester
- USC 223 Orientation Leader Development: 2-credit hour course, Tues./Thurs. from 3:00p.m.-4:15p.m.
- Staff Retreat: Saturday, January 18, 2014 8:00a.m. - Sunday, January 19, 2014 5:00p.m.
- Additional training day on Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Summer Training: June 14, 2014 - June 22, 2014 (Full-time)
- Summer Orientation Sessions: June 23 - August 1, 2014
- The typical working day for an OL during Orientation Sessions is 7:00am - 11:00pm.
- Note: Outside employment is not permitted June 14 - August 1, 2014.
- Note: Orientation Leaders will not be permitted to take any summer coursework at NC State or any other institution (in-person or online) from June 14 through August 1, 2014.
Fall 2014 Semester
- August Orientation Sessions: August 14-15, 2014
- Wolfpack Welcome Week: 5 hours of work assisting at events that will take place from August 16-23, 2014.
If you have a conflict with any of the employment dates and would like to know if you are still eligible to apply for the position, please contact Heather Johnson at email@example.com or 919-515-1234.