skip to content

Secondary Navigation

College of Natural Resources Advising and Course Registration

For transfer students in the College of Natural Resources, follow the instructions below to ensure a smooth advising and course registration process. A student's college may communicate with them prior to Transfer Orientation, so students should be sure to check the email they have on file with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions periodically for any additional information.

1. Should students contact an advisor in their college before attending Transfer Orientation?

Yes. Students should contact an advisor before Transfer Orientation.

2. Should students register for courses before attending Transfer Orientation?

Yes. Students should register for courses before Transfer Orientation.

3. Who should students contact in their college with advising and course registration questions?

For assistance, please contact the College of Natural Resources Academic Affairs Office at 919.515.6191.