Breadcrumb Navigation:Home > Partners
The James B. Hunt Jr. Library is a vibrant intellectual and social forum for the Centennial Campus community, showcasing the latest technologies and research achievements of the university.
NC State wants to help turn your ideas into reality.
Whether you are a small business, an international corporation or a government agency, our faculty have expertise that can help you operate more effectively and guide your ideas from the drawing board to the marketplace. Our students are your future workforce. And our Centennial Campus, the nation’s premier research park, can house everything from your offices to your laboratories.
We have the resources you need.
- Expert faculty and job- and internship-ready students.
- Advanced facilities and technologies.
- A broad network of subject matter experts and researchers.
Partnership is simple.
- The Partnership Concierge is your one-stop shop for partnering with NC State.
- The NC State Economic Development Partnership can help you spur growth.
- Partnership opportunities abound on Centennial Campus.
Partnership in action.
- Pentair Water Pool and Spa is partnering with several NC State colleges to develop more efficient pool pumps and filtration systems.
- Phononic Devices, an early-stage company, is working the College of Engineering to create innovative thermoelectric products.
- Built on technology pioneered at NC State, WebAssign hires students and provides services to departments and colleges.
- The Nonwovens Institute brings together government, business and the university to drive innovation in research, training, education and economic development in an emerging industry.