Riddick 222 - NCSU Qualitative Education Research Lab (QERL)
This room designed for researcher-group interviews features:
- three pan/tilt/zoom Standard-Definition ceiling-mounted camera,
- one pan/tilt/zoom High-Definition ceiling-mounted camera,
- four powered table-top conference microphone with wall audio jack,
- four modular square tables,
- floor access to electrical outlets,
- hand-held remote control for camera orientation control with IR channel selection,
- wireless signal and ethernet ports,
- insulation from cell phone towers,
- and two-way mirrors to the observation room.
Click on each room on the map below to explore its features for researchers.