2. First, your team should brainstorm everything
they know, or think they know, about wolves. This information should
be written in the K column.
3. Next, your team should write or tell some things they want to
know about the wolves. List these in the W column.
4. Each team should read the text. Use the
to read all about
5. List what you learned in the L column.
6. Revisit the K column to see if what you knew about wolves before
reading the text was correct.
7. Revisit the W column to check if all questions have been answered.
If not, reread the text.