1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
- I have switched from MS to PhD or from ... (19805 views)
- What classes do I need to take? (19462 views)
- What are the deadlines for graduation? (19231 views)
- How many credits do I need for my degree? ... (18335 views)
- Do I have to sign up for seminar (CH601/CH801)? ... (17838 views)
- What are the cumulative examination requirements for the PhD? ... (17557 views)
- In a given semester, how many credits should I ... (17490 views)
- Do I have to register for the summer? (16406 views)
- What about Audits? (15818 views)
- How many credits of research (CH69x/CH89x) do I sign ... (15093 views)
- I turned in a detailed statement with all the ... (2010-08-04 13:17)
- How do I request that my fees be paid? ... (2010-08-04 13:16)
- What do I do about my tuition if I'm ... (2010-08-04 13:15)
- When is census day? (2010-08-04 13:15)
- When will the Graduate School process tuition payments for ... (2010-08-04 13:14)
Alex Dalton in the business office has prepared a series of FAQ's about tuition and fees. Please see that category for help with your concerns about those items.
To try to help students to navigate what are often perplexing rules and regulations, this frequently asked questions (FAQ) forum has been established. At present it only covers issues related to the Graduate Program in Chemistry. Pease look around and ask questions as appropriate.
I have written all the standard/common departmental policies down in the FAQs. Please use "Ask Question" if you find any language ambiguous or hard to understand, or if you have a situation you feel is not covered in the FAQs. I will tend to base any new entries on questions you pose.
There are 32 FAQs online