Graduate Administrative Handbook
The Graduate Administrative Handbook provides an overview of Graduate School functions and resources, as well as the rules, regulations, and procedures administered by the Graduate School. It is the responsibility of ALL graduate students to know and understand their degree requirements. Students are responsible for the fulfillment of those requirements.
The Handbook is organized into the following major components:
- Functions and responsibilities of the Graduate School, the DGPs, Graduate secretaries, Graduate faculty, Graduate School representatives, and the Administrative Board of the Graduate School (ABGS)
- Graduate applications and admissions procedures
- Rules and procedures from matriculation to graduation
- Financial aid for graduate students
- NC State codes of conduct
- Appendix containing relevant publications, forms, and sample letters.
Rules were recommended by the Administrative Board of the Graduate School and approved by the Dean of the Graduate School on date indicated at the end of the paragraphs, e.g. [Recommended by the Administrative Board of the Graduate School and approved by the Dean of the Graduate School on 1/1/02]. The date indicates the meeting at which the Board formally adopted the new rule.
Please review the Graduate Administrative Handbook.