Breadcrumb Navigation:Home > Internships & Job Opportunites
- Spring Interns Important Dates
- Meet with Dr. Goode-Vick BEFORE December 3, 2012
- Submit Plan of Work and Internship Agreement to Dr. Goode Vick NO LATER than January 10, 2013
- Summer Interns Important Dates
- Meet with Dr. Goode-Vick BETWEEN Feb. 11 and March 8 OR March 25 and April 19, 2013
- Submit Plan of Work and Internship Agreement to Dr. Goode Vick NO LATER than April 30, 2013
- Fall Interns Important Dates
- Meet with Dr. Goode-Vick to discuss internship BEFORE April 26, 2013
- Submit Plan of Work and Internship Agreement to Dr. Goode Vick NO LATER than August 5, 2013
The student internship is a 10-week (400-hour) experience required of all undergraduate students in the Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management at North Carolina State University. Internships provide students with relevant hands-on experiences in program development, administrative procedures, supervision, facility operation, and maintenance.
Internships take place with a variety of agencies (public, private, semi-private, and commercial) where personnel qualified to supervise students are employed and where the program can provide varied and sequential experiences.
If you are an agency who wishes to list your internship opportunity please complete the Internship Information Form and submit. If you have questions you may email the Internship Coordinator, Dr. Candace Goode Vick.
Check out these additional websites during your job search!
*Note: PGA Golf Management students are required to complete 16 months of internship experience. For information regarding the PGM students' experience and various locations across the country in which PGM students have worked click here.