Breadcrumb Navigation:Home > Internships & Job Opportunites
- Spring Interns Important Dates
- Meet with Dr. Goode-Vick BEFORE December 2, 2013
- Submit Plan of Work and Internship Agreement to Dr. Goode Vick NO LATER than January 6, 2014
- Summer Interns Important Dates
- Meet with Dr. Goode-Vick BETWEEN Feb. 10 and March 3 OR March 31 and April 16, 2014
- Submit Plan of Work and Internship Agreement to Dr. Goode Vick NO LATER than April 23, 2014
- Fall Interns Important Dates
- Meet with Dr. Goode-Vick to discuss internship BEFORE April 23, 2014
- Submit Plan of Work and Internship Agreement to Dr. Goode Vick NO LATER than August 7, 2014
The student internship is a 10-week (400-hour) experience required of all undergraduate students in the Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management at North Carolina State University. Internships provide students with relevant hands-on experiences in program development, administrative procedures, supervision, facility operation, and maintenance.
Internships take place with a variety of agencies (public, private, semi-private, and commercial) where personnel qualified to supervise students are employed and where the program can provide varied and sequential experiences.
Check out these additional websites during your job search!
*Note: PGA Golf Management students are required to complete 16 months of internship experience. For information regarding the PGM students' experience and various locations across the country in which PGM students have worked click here.