Southern Fire Exchange
Hello brand new with this discussion board - Printable Version

+- Southern Fire Exchange (http://www.ncsu.edu/project/cnr/sfe/sfebb)
+-- Forum: Southern Fire Exchange Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Open Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: New Member greetings (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Thread: Hello brand new with this discussion board (/showthread.php?tid=22)

Hello brand new with this discussion board - dberry748 - 05-06-2011 06:49 PM

Just wanted to do introduce myself and say aloha, thank you. My buddy said it''s a good spot to see.

RE: Hello brand new with this discussion board - Troll - 05-07-2011 10:35 AM

Welcome to the Southern Fire Exchange discussion board, as you see the board is new and we have only a few posts. Please feel free to post to the board, but do remember that any commercial or off-topic posts are not welcome, and will result in banning.

RE: Hello brand new with this discussion board - Joe Roise - 05-09-2011 06:02 PM

[quote='dberry748' pid='63' dateline='1304722181']
Just wanted to do introduce myself and say aloha, thank you. My buddy said it''s a good spot to see.
[/quote]
Aloha dberry748, are you practicing your Hawaiian for the SAF National Convention in Honolulu next November!

RE: Hello brand new with this discussion board - Swamp_Fire - 06-21-2011 11:45 AM

Welcome to the board! There's not been much activity here lately, but I expect that things will pick up as interest in this summer's fires increases.

RE: Hello brand new with this discussion board - wirto - 03-07-2012 08:07 AM

Hello!

RE: Hello brand new with this discussion board - DavidLAckerman - 05-02-2012 12:19 PM

Great website thanks i do realy apreciate, and hi everybody