Brand Communications and Design, Digital Media Designer at Red Hat
The Red Hat Brand Communications + Design group is the face and voice of the Red Hat brand. We’re a team of creatives: designers, writers, filmmakers, producers, and project managers. We are changing the world and are actively seeking people who’d like to help.
We are in search of an experienced Digital Media Designer who will help us tell the stories of our business and our company for our internal global clients. We are looking for an individual with proven experience using digital media design to solve business problems, simplify and tell complex stories, and reinforce an established brand. Our projects range from deep technical animations to high-level messaging overviews, from training videos to customer and partner testimonials, and much more. Motion design with a strong graphic design background and video editing is essential. Filming experience and sound design is a plus.
• Our projects range from deep technical animations to high-level messaging overviews, from training videos to customer and partner testimonials, and much more
• Motion design with a strong graphic design background and video editing
• The ability to think creatively, work collaboratively, and execute projects on time and to client satisfaction is a must.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelors degree with 7+ years professional experience.
• Strong typography skills. Great sense of composition, scale, pacing, and color.
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects, including file interoperability between programs and nested compositions.
• Knowledge of 3D layers is a plus.
• Experience using Final Cut Pro is a must.
• Project and file organization is essential. Knowledge of web video codecs and digital file formats is required.
• Filming experience and sound design is a plus.
• Must be able to act independently, learn quickly, be service-oriented to meet needs of diverse clients, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with multiple projects and priorities.
• Applicant should have strong presentation skills and an ability to pitch ideas confidently to our clients. Experience with scripting and storyboarding to articulate creative concepts to technical, non-creative audiences