Design Camp, Summer Studio and Innovator’s Academy Opportunities for Summer 2012
There will be multiple opportunities for those interested in applying to become a teaching assistant for the Middle School Innovator’s Academy and as an instructor or teaching assistant for Design Camp and for Summer Studios at CAM Raleigh for the Summer of 2012.
Design Camp and CAM Raleigh Educational Programs
Interested in working at Design Camp or with other CAM Raleigh educational programs this summer?
- Design Camp and Summer Studio teaching positions will be posted in January.
- Instructor positions are open to College of Design faculty, alumni, and current graduate students.
- Design Camp Camp Coordinator and Assistant Camp Coordinator positions will be posted in January.
- Coordinator positions are open to current graduate and undergraduate students, Design Camp experience strongly preferred.
- Design Camp teaching assistant and counselor positions will be posted in February.
- TA and counselor positions open to current graduate and undergraduate students
Questions? Email Sarah Blackmon at email@example.com
Middle School Innovators Academy
There are opportunities for Industrial Design students for The Middle School Innovators Academy. This is a national award winning program for teaching 6th graders how to invent new products. Dates of employment are May 28-June 22.
Requirements to apply: Open to ID students with technical proficiency in 3-D modeling, sketching and with an interest in smart kids. Grads and undergrads welcomed.
See Percy Hooper in LEZ 241 or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment regarding these positions.