AIA Triangle golf tournament to benefit scholarships for the College of Design
Spend the day with AIA Triangle on NC State University’s Lonnie Poole Golf Course for the 2012 AIA Triangle Charity Golf Tournament on May 11, 2012.
Proceeds from the tournament will benefit the AIA Triangle Scholarship/Fellowship Fund for architecture students at the College of Design.
Need more reasons to participate aside from helping out a good cause?
Top 10 reasons to participate as a player or a sponsor include:
- Raise money for the Architecture Scholarship program
- Meet 120 industry leaders
- $10,000 putting & $2,500 chipping challenge opportunities
- Free golf clinic
- Three night hotel getaway included in entry fee
- Five hole-in-one Las Vegas trip opportunities
- Five closets to the pin resort vacation trip opportunities
- Great prices and barbeque lunch
- Network and build new relationships
- A TASTY beverage (cannot mention on this site but it starts with a B and ends with a R) and Golf on Friday!
Want to sign up for the event? Visit: