Without participation – people are not represented!
One of the most important perspectives of the Universal Design Initiative is participation.
Therefore, we have several opportunities for you to participate:
- Education - you can explore and download off our website a wealth of information when you need it and at your own pace.
- Training - you can attend one of our presentations, ask us to speak with your group or we can design a training session for your group.
- Research - you can participate in one of our assessments or investigations. How can we test ideas, products, processes, and environments applicability to all unless we have good representation? This is where you can be a part of the long term solution! Some research involves filling out a survey, participating in a focus group, or lab based assessments. Without participation – people are not represented!
- Assessments - you may want to engage us to understand if you have a better product or process. We can help you understand the scope, time frame and resources necessary to answer your questions with a proposal.
- Sharing - you can share your challenges and your solutions by volunteering to be interviewed for a case study, speak to a student group, or provide a tour of your facility.
- Support - you may want to sponsor a project, a research effort or solution development.
Your ability to participate may change over time – revisit the website as your needs and ability to help changes!