Breadcrumb Navigation:Home > Scheduling Home
Current Term Resources:
- The 2013 Fall Production Schedule is now available -
Deadline for course entry: Friday, February 15th, 5 p.m.
- 2013 Fall Semester Rollover Report (.xlsx)
- Astra 7: Astra 7 log-in is your unity ID and password.
- How to Read the Exam Schedule(pdf)
This is a worksheet to delineate exam scheduling, including Common Exams and Non-Standard Time processes.
- Main Campus Map(pdf)
This map, created by Facilities provides an overview of main campus and the location of all classroom buildings, excluding those on Centennial Campus.
- Campus Time Schedule
This is the time schedule for both main and Centennial campus. Scheduling Officers must follow these time periods when scheduling their departments courses. If courses need to be taught outside of these time periods, a Non-standard Meeting Time Request form needs to be submitted during semester start-up period. These forms are then reviewed by the University Registration, Records and Calendar committee.
- Room Lists and Characteristics (pdf)