Breadcrumb Navigation:Home > Curricula & Advising
Curricula & Advising
These plans provide an outline of how a student might successfully complete a degree program in a timely manner. Displays for each college are available at the above link.
Semester-by-semester plans are best viewed in Internet Explorer.
- Curricula Requirements (Undergraduate degree programs and Ag Institute)
- Transition Program
- Undergraduate Minors
- Undergraduate and Graduate Certificate Programs
- Academic Advisement Report
- Course Load Waiver
- Course Substitution
- Declare a Minor
- Grade Exclusion Form
- Personal Information Change
A complete listing of NC State's Policies Regulations and Rules.
- Add/Drop Policy
- Comprehensive Articulation Agreement
- Continuation of Enrollment (Suspension policies)
- Course Repeat
- FERPA (See also our plain-language FERPA tutorial.)
- Financial Aid (Eligibility for Continued Receipt of Financial Aid)
- Grade Exclusion
- Intra College Transfer (Program/Plan change policies): Graduate / Undergraduate
- Progress Toward Degree