> Enrollment (Registration) Instructions
Enrollment (Registration) Instructions
- Access to enrollment (registration) requires that you meet with your advisor prior to your enrollment date so the advisor can release your Advising Hold ( P ersonal I dentification N umbers are no longer used).
- Enrollment (Registration) occurs through MyPack Portal.
- When your enrollment window opens, click on the MyPack Portal icon to the left.
- Access to MyPack Portal requires a valid Unity/EOS ID and password.
- Directions for obtaining your Unity ID can be found online.
- Once you have entered your log-in and password, select Enrollment from the Enrollment menu in Student Self Service or the For Students tab.
- After doing so, submit the information.
- You may now proceed to add and drop courses by their class subject, number, and section.
- If you do not know the Class ID Number(4-5 digit number) you are intending to enroll (register) for, you can use the search feature.
- To search:
- Select the Class Subject from the drop down menu box.
- You can choose to search for a specific Course Number or number range and by Career Level (Undergraduate, Graduate, etc.).
- Once you have entered this information, click SEARCH.
- Courses will appear in the bottom window. Click the SELECT button beside the course you wish to take.
- You will be asked to confirm class information.
- To finish adding, you will click FINISH ENROLLING.
- To protect the privacy of your records, always close out your browser when you are finished.