Breadcrumb Navigation:

Home > MyPack Portal Help: Audit and credit only

How do I audit a course or change to credit only?


Please use the Audit Request form to request a change from credit to audit. This form requires advisor and departmental consent.

Credit Only:

  1. Before the last day to drop/withdraw (see Academic Calendar) :

    Go to the Edit tab > select the course from the drop down menu > click PROCEED TO STEP 2 OF 3 > select the Grading method (Grading methods: To take for a grade = Graded, Credit only = Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory, Audit= Audit) > click NEXT > confirm and click FINISH EDITING .