Student MyPack Portal Tutorials
MyPack Portal is a student self-service system through which students may change personal or academic information as well as semester schedules from any computer with internet access.
Enrollment is available in MyPack Portal during normal hours of operation:
Monday - Saturday
1:00 p.m. to 12 midnight
MyPack Portal is unavailable during scheduled maintenance hours on Sundays, 1:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Below are tutorials that will teach you how to use the system.
Enhanced Features available in MyPack Portal!
On October 1st, 2012, NC State's Student Information System (SIS) upgraded from version 8.9 to version 9.0. As a result, many of these tutorials have been updated to reflect the enhanced features. Take a look at this video for a brief introduction to one of the most exciting features - the Enrollment Wizard!
For information about the new degree audit and planner, please see the tutorials in the advising section, here.
- How to apply for graduation (pdf)
- Using the New Degree Audit
- Using the Degree Planner - Student View
- Enhanced Enrollment Guide (pdf)
- Advisor Dashboard (pdf)
- Student Center (pdf) - View holds, enrollment dates, and other personal information here.
- What is an Enrollment Date?
- Student Center (pdf) - View and edit your personal information here.
- Change FERPA/Privacy Settings
- Grant Parental Access
- Update Address Information