The goal of NC Hospitality is to improve service delivery to the traveling public.
NC Hospitality is an 8-hour customer service training program for:
- Owners and Business Managers
- Front Line Employees
- Those Interested in Promoting Tourism
In today's economy, superior service is more than acompetitive edge - it is a survival skill.
Why is Quality Service so Important?
- Brings in more customers
- Favors repeat business and customer loyalty
- Improves employee morale and attitude
- Reduces employee turnover
- Increases customer satisfaction and reduces complaints
- Fosters more opportunities for employment tourism and other service-related business
- Enhances opportunities for upward mobility in service positions
Providing quality service to customers, visitors and guests is more than just being polite.
Quality Service is about:
- Problem Solving
- Business Etiquette
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Knowing About your Community
North Carolina Hospitality is more than sharing information. It's about down home friendliness and providing useful skills to help make North Carolina a better place to be!
NC Hospitality helps businesses succeed. Successful businesses build strong communities.
NC Hospitality Program Goals:
- Participants will understand the role of excellent customer service in their jobs.
- Participants will acquire information and practice skills in hospitality, customer retention and community pride.
- Participants will learn skills that are personally and professionally beneficial.
Training Focuses on Seven Hospitality Habits:
- Make a good first impression
- Communicate clearly
- Mind your manners
- Know your community
- Know your job
- Handle problems effectively
- Make a good last impression
The training includes activities, handouts, and a training manual. Upon training completion, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion and will leave with a professional development plan.
Cost of this program is $25.00.