- WWOWC appointments are made in :60 minute intervals.
- Appointments must be made by 1:00pm the day of the appointment.
- Students may make 1 appointment per week.
- Appointments may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Failure to follow session directions, or to be unprepared for a session will result in a No Show. Being prepared for a seesion means all documents must be uploaded to Google Docs before your appointment time, and you must be logged in to Gmail and Google Docs at your appointment time.
- Appointments must be cancelled by mid-night the day before an appointment. When deleting an appointment please choose "Delete and Notify guests." Missing an appointment without cancelling, cancelling the day of an appointment, or failure to notify the WWOWC that you have cancelled an appointment will result in a No-Show.
Making an appointment certifies your agreement to abide by these policies.
In order to ensure that as many students as possible can make WSTS appointments a No-Show policy has been enacted. Any student receiving two No-Shows, regardless of the type, in a semester loses the privilege of making WSTS appointments of any kind until they meet with WSTS Coordinator Brandy L. Grabow.