Breadcrumb Navigation:NC State Veterans' Education Office Home
What We Do
Your NC State Veterans' Education Office supports student veterans and veterans' dependents in applying for and managing their VA Education Benefits/GI Bill.
We can you help with:
- Student GI Bill Application Support
- Assisting GI Bill students in applying for Veterans Administration (VA) Education Benefits.
- Offering guidance in the resolution of VA payment issues.
- Providing current information concerning VA Education Benefits, programs, and Veterans Administration points of contact.
- Keeping students informed of changes in GI Bill regulations impacting their benefits.
- Student Benefits Management
- Providing the VA with enrollment certifications.
- Informing VA of student schedule changes which impact student’s GI Bill benefit payments.
- Notifying VA of students’ Satisfactory Academic Progress, as needed.
- Assisting with managing student payment plans and Veterans Administration payments to NC State Cashier’s Office
Check out our GI Bill population!
Find out more about your fellow Veterans and GI Bill users with our GI Bill Facts infographic.
New to NC State?
Be sure to read the Welcome Letter first!
Veterans to Be Recognized at Commmencement:
The NC State Veterans' Education Office is pleased to announce a new initiative honoring our graduating active duty military and veteran students. Red, white, and blue honor cords will be made available free of charge to any active duty, guard/reserve, or veteran student interested in wearing one during the commencement ceremony. The cords represent the appreciation that North Carolina State University feels toward our military and veteran community for their service and sacrifice.
Students interested in wearing a Veteran Student Honor Cord may obtain one at the NC State Veterans' Educational Benefits Officee located inside of Registration and Records by providing a military ID or DD-214. For more information please contact email@example.com.
Qualifying graduate students may be able to take advantage of this additional benefit, which supplements Chapter 33 VA benefits.