Breadcrumb Navigation:

Home > Program and Schedule Changes

Program and Schedule Changes

What if I need to make changes in my major or place of training?

What if I need to drop below 12 credit hours in my curriculum? Or add classes but not yet above 12 credit hours?

  • You must inform (by e-mail) the NC State Veterans' Education Office.

What if I need to make program changes (change in chapter benefits)?

  • Students must submit VA form 22-1990 and a current NOBE or DD-214 to the certifying official.