Breadcrumb Navigation:Home > Veterans' Education Office Work-Study
Veterans' Education Office Work-Study Opportunity
Students who may be interested in a VA work-study position should contact the Certifying Official at (919) 515-3048 or stop by the NC State Veterans' Education Office at 1000 Harris Hall. Interviews will be scheduled when a work-study position is available.
Basic Information about Veterans' Education Office Work-Study Jobs:
- Students earn either state or federal minimum wage (whichever is greater).
- Students are able to schedule their work hours around class schedules.
- Students must submit to a background check.
- Any student who is receiving VA benefits and is enrolled at least 3/4 time is eligible. However, Active Duty Military are not eligible for this program.
- Individuals may be eligible to work for other organizations that works directly with Veterans.