WRRI invites businesses, organizations, student groups, agencies and others to set up an exhibition alongside poster presentations at the annual conference. This is a great opportunity for exhibitors to network with a diverse audience, including university and corporate researchers, undergraduate and graduate students, environmental professionals, representatives from local, state and federal government agencies, businesses, industries, and other organizations. The experience of conference participants is also enhanced by exhibitor displays and interactions. If you have a product, mission, or effort you would like to share, please consider exhibiting with us.
Exhibitor Policies – Please Read
- Exhibitors must complete this exhibitor contract () as their registration form.
- Non-profit and government exhibitors receive a reduced registration rate for their contributions to the conference as an exhibitor. If you are a student group interested in exhibiting, please email Nicole_Wilkinson@ncsu.edu to discuss options for discounted exhibitor registration.
- Exhibitor registration includes a full conference registration for 1 representative from the group or business exhibiting. Additional representatives must register separately and pay the "regular registrant" fee.
- A 10-foot space with a 6-foot skirted table and chair are provided.
- Exhibits should be confined to the assigned space and cannot impede flow through the area or obstruct the view of other exhibits. If you require more space, please discuss with conference planners in advance and we will determine whether we are able to accommodate your needs.
- Electrical outlets are available upon request.
- Please discuss any special display needs with conference planners in advance of the event.
- The exhibit area will be open during the entire conference, and it is recommended that exhibit representatives make themselves available during breaks and during the poster reception.
- To maximize the benefit to participants, exhibits should be erected by the first morning break on day 1 of the conference, and should be left in place through the last afternoon break on day 2 of the conference. All exhibits and associated materials must be removed by 5:00 p.m. on March 28th. Materials are not to be left at the McKimmon Center for staff to throw away or otherwise deal with.
- Unless you have notified us of special needs and we have created a special exhibit area for you, exhibit tables are available on a first come, first served basis on the opening morning of the conference.